The dip tube cutter has the following features:-
1) The cutter has an integral work bench clamp which fixes the tool securely in a position that allows the offcuts to be collected in a container at floor level.
2) There is an adjustable stop which positions each pump so that the tubes are all cut to the same pre-determined length.
3) An extension guide tube is attached to keep longer tubes straight while cutting.
4) The tool will cut tube diameters from 1.6mm to 6.5mm
5) Tubes are automatically centred under the blade so no adjustment is required for different tube diameters.
6) Light action, very little effort is required to cut the tube. Just press down with the palm of one hand to complete the operation.
7) The cutting blades are hardened giving a long life expectancy.